All 6 art Reviews

Blinding Blinding

I love it

I love the contrast of the colors, I'm not sure about the concept but the drawing is great n_n

skarl3tte responds:

the concept actually came from a song, although there are some environmentalist messages thrown in by me :)

Lindsay Lindsay

I'm not...

I'm not very into gross art, dude. But, before criticizing, I took a little tour into your gallery and I found pretty interesting stuff there, I must say I like to see otherâEUTMs art as something different, not good or bad, but if I donâEUTMt like it itâEUTMs just my opinion. People just donâEUTMt get that.

NE - Die Cool Stance v1.0 NE - Die Cool Stance v1.0

OOOOOOH

OH asi que eres mexicano n_n ya decia yo que tu trazo es de un buen hombre mexicano XD y nosotros muy gringuillos hablando en ingles jajaja.

Me encanta el escorzo, lo lograste bastante bien, muy epico el dibujo, me agrada.

Linhishyra responds:

Jajajajaja 100% corazón y alma azteca, pero la costumbre de responder in inglich se queda, jejeje, agradezco mucho tus comentarios, en especial viniendo de alguien con tu talento, ¡Saludos!

A Bed of Flowers A Bed of Flowers

Nice

Nice perspective, like the colors and background. This reminds me one of my drawings... may that´s why I like it XD

Optimistic Optimistic

Excellent

I love the expression and the drawing is so detailed.

May be the background is simple but it doesn't matter.

LURV BEN LURV BEN

Everything have sense

Now I know why my art have not been front paged...

is not as good as this one.