Just Some Birds Just Some Birds

Love it n_n

I love the animation, and the humor n_n

keep up the good work.

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

Needs a little of work n_n

But it's okay, the jokes are grotesque and for preteens, but what is life without a little of that?

I don't like preteen jokes but i like grotesque things, and the animation is good so I don't dislike this at all n_n

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

What I understood

I loved the animation and the characters (even when they look like the same), the story it´s a little messy but understandable if people pay attention and interpret the symbolism. What I understood is that she wants to be a conductor or music director whatever you say (sorry about my english) her friend wants to be a dancer, her other friend wants to be a violin player I think, but they are normal guys living teen experiences at the school and their dreams look far away, even thou they don´t stop wishing for a future where they can be what they want.

Am I right?

Skaijo responds:

That's basically the 100% nail on the head. I'm so proud someone understands this! xD

Next animation, I'll certainly work on distinguishing different character models based an numerous other features and, most certainly, different colored hair. :3

SmotherMe MarioPaint Version SmotherMe MarioPaint Version

Q bello...

Oye cres que se posible que me dejes usar la cancioncita para una de mis animaciones? porfa?

Darkar responds:

Adelante, toda la musica aqui en NG puede ser usada para animaciones siempre y cuando pongas creditos. ;)

Blinding Blinding

I love it

I love the contrast of the colors, I'm not sure about the concept but the drawing is great n_n

skarl3tte responds:

the concept actually came from a song, although there are some environmentalist messages thrown in by me :)

Lindsay Lindsay

I'm not...

I'm not very into gross art, dude. But, before criticizing, I took a little tour into your gallery and I found pretty interesting stuff there, I must say I like to see otherâEUTMs art as something different, not good or bad, but if I donâEUTMt like it itâEUTMs just my opinion. People just donâEUTMt get that.

NE - Die Cool Stance v1.0 NE - Die Cool Stance v1.0

OOOOOOH

OH asi que eres mexicano n_n ya decia yo que tu trazo es de un buen hombre mexicano XD y nosotros muy gringuillos hablando en ingles jajaja.

Me encanta el escorzo, lo lograste bastante bien, muy epico el dibujo, me agrada.

Linhishyra responds:

Jajajajaja 100% corazón y alma azteca, pero la costumbre de responder in inglich se queda, jejeje, agradezco mucho tus comentarios, en especial viniendo de alguien con tu talento, ¡Saludos!